1. Q: I can not find the specific courses and credits which I should take for the interested program, how can I find this information?
A: Please find the specific information about your interested program such as the outline of the program, the courses and credits on the website of the related school/departmentsor directly contact the faculty and staff of the school/departments through the homepage of Tsinghua University website www.tsinghua.edu.cn. For the detailed information of the Programs in English, please see the related links on this website.
2. Q: I failed to submit the online application several times, and I do not know what happened excluding some technical problems.
A: If your online application can not be made successfully several times, please check whether you open it with an appropriate browser.
3. Q: Which kind of HSK certificate should I submit?
A: For the graduate programs in Chinese, HSK certificate is essentially requested. The HSK certificate we need is the test score of HSK test held by “Hanban”, not by Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU).
4. Q: I am a Chinese student who has been studying abroad for many years, how can I apply for postgraduate programs at Tsinghua University?
A: Chinese applicants are not eligible for postgraduate study through International Students application system, please contact Tsinghua Graduate Admission Office at email@example.com for enquiry of the admission of Chinese students.
5. Q: I am a citizen from HongKong/Taiwan, not holding a foreigner's passport, how can I apply for postgraduate programs at Tsinghua University?
A: Please apply through Tsinghua Graduate Admission Office, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries of the admission.
1. Q: Does your university offer some scholarship? What kind of scholarship can I apply?
A: We currently offer three types of scholarships for postgraduate study at Tsinghua, which are Tsinghua recommended Chinese Government Scholarship, Beijing Government Scholarship and Tsinghua Scholarship. The instruction of how to apply the scholarships and the specific introduction of the scholarships is available on this website.
1. Q: What should I do if I decide not to come to Tsinghua after I am admitted?
A: If you get pre-admitted but decide not to come to Tsinghua, please inform us as soon as possible. We will cancel your admission and do not send you the documents.
If you have received the admission documents, including the certificate of Admission and the Visa Application Form, please send them back or dispose them. Do NOT use these documents to apply for a student visa to China. For security reasons, the information of students who get the admission documents but not register at the university will be reported to the Department of Exit and Entry Administration. The student's visa applied with these documents may be canceled and the visa holder may be punished for illegal use of student's visa.
The admitted students who fail to inform the university for the absence in advance will have records which will negatively affect their further applications.